What do they think you should do better?
No matter how customer-focussed you are, it’s hard to know what your customers really think. Did they like your customer service? Did they get what they paid for? Would they recommend you? Is there something you could be doing better? Have you improved? How do you compare to your competitors?
To know what’s really going on, there’s simply no substitute for hearing it straight from the horse’s mouth. Direct customer experience research.
More benefits than you could poke a stick at
- Get a better understanding of your customers' attitudes, needs and values. So you can get better at satisfying them.
- See what affects customer satisfaction the most. So you can focus your efforts and improve customer relations.
- Increase sales.
- Attract new customers.
How we do it
You can tailor our research to find out exactly what you need to know. But here’s a rundown of the way we’d approach a typical project:
- We do some research to see what’s important to your customers.
- We test how well your company performs on these metrics.
- We look at the gaps and devise a strategy to bridge them.
- We help implement the strategy, perhaps even including a series of magazine articles for your staff, showing tips on how to improve customer satisfaction.
- We run a mystery shopping programme to monitor your progress.
Subscribe to stay up to date on the latest news from PLAY
Or if you’d like to talk to someone about your customer research needs, call (02) 8097 0200.