At PLAY, we are always on the lookout for new market research talent - curious people who strive for continuous improvement and have a sense of pride in their work.
We seek out passionate, energetic, ‘people’s people’, who want to be part of a vibrant team and thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and don’t mind having a laugh.
If you're interested in joining the PLAY team, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and area of interest.
Applications close February 15 2020
Gadzooks! It's true. We're actually looking for a bigwig to head up our team. If you've got 10 years research nous and senior leadership experience, we want to hear from you. You'll be:
- a BIG picture thinker and problem solver supremo.
- a visionary who's comfortable leading a high-performing and international team.
- a creator and innovator who can help us deliver new and exciting products and services to our beloved customers.
Sounds up your alley? Email email@example.com for more information or to share your application.
Research Account Director
Applications close February 1 2020
As account director at PLAY MR you'll take a lead role on existing major client accounts while growing your portfolio across all research areas, ensuring profitability and muchos client satisfaction. You'll have fun with:
- driving business development to meet sales goals for both new and existing clients.
- developing and designing inspiring solutions for clients based on innovative research approaches.
- managing all aspects of the research lifecycle, from briefing to proposal, questionnaire design, data interpretation and presentation storytelling.
- maintaining a strong focus on financials, account growth and other success metrics.
Sound interesting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to share your application.
When you join the PLAY team, you become part of a truly great team.
We have a diversity of skills and experience, and operate with a flat structure. No egomaniacs or micro-managers here.
Located on Sydney’s northern beaches, we have a laid-back office with a bright, beachy vibe.
Pets are welcome... yep, there are puppies to PLAY with!
You’ll be part of a collaborative, supportive environment with lots of opportunity to grow and progress.
We empower you to take control of your own career in a way that’s right for you.