At PLAY, we are always on the look-out for new market research talent - curious people who strive for continuous improvement and have a sense of pride in their work.
We seek out passionate, energetic, ‘people’s people’, who want to be part of a vibrant team and thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and don’t mind having a laugh.
Digital Marketing Manager
Applications close Sep 30 2019
We're seeking a digital marketing manager to join our team. In this pivotal and exciting role you will:
- deliver smart lead acquisition campaigns and high-converting landing pages
- establish stellar email workflows to gently nurture our leads
- create and commission content marketing pieces
- oversee social media management
- and generate high-performance marketing campaigns.
Sound interesting? Hop over here to share your application.
Research Account Director
Applications close Oct 9 2019
As Account Director at PLAY you'll take a lead role on existing major client accounts while growing your portfolio across all research areas, ensuring profitability and muchos client satisfaction, as well as:
- drive business development to meet sales goals for both new and existing clients.
- develop and design inspiring solutions for clients based on innovative research approaches.
- manage all aspects of the research lifecycle from briefing to proposal, questionnaire design, data interpretation and presentation storytelling.
- maintain a strong focus on financials, account growth and other success metrics.
Want to learn more? Step right this way...
When you join the PLAY team, you become part of a truly great team.
We have a diversity of skills and experience, and operate with a flat structure. No egomaniacs or micro-managers here.
Located on Sydney’s northern beaches, we have a laid-back office with a bright, beachy vibe (and a pool!).
Pets are welcome... yep, there are puppies to PLAY with!
You’ll be part of a collaborative, supportive environment with lots of opportunity to grow and progress.
We empower you to take control of your own career in a way that’s right for you.